Finally Getting The Lead Out

My journey to finally getting the lead out of my ass and doing something about my weight...before it gets out of control.Hey I'm not getting any younger...Now Is The Time!! I will be updating the Ticker at the top of the page on a weekly basis to show my total weight loss.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Today Blew Big Time

So today sucked big time on the weight loss thingy....I guess I am going to wait until after the holidays are over to really get on the weight loss bandwagon. I haven't been that bad but those darn brownies have been calling me for two days now. I can't wait until they are all gone!!

Anyways, I am off to start dinner and get the kids started on cleaning up before bedtime..Better luck tomorrow!!

Cat

43 Things :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home