Finally Getting The Lead Out

My journey to finally getting the lead out of my ass and doing something about my weight...before it gets out of control.Hey I'm not getting any younger...Now Is The Time!! I will be updating the Ticker at the top of the page on a weekly basis to show my total weight loss.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Starting Back At It Again...

Tomorrow I am starting back on my diet and exercise regimen. I am sick of being flabby and pale...boo hoo. I am going to start out slow with some cardio and pilates this week and then next week I am going to add in some step aerobics and Tae Bo. I will be using a paper food journal which I will enter information from into this blog. Wish me luck! I want to wear a bathing suit this summer and not feel like a toad!!

Cat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home