Finally Getting The Lead Out

My journey to finally getting the lead out of my ass and doing something about my weight...before it gets out of control.Hey I'm not getting any younger...Now Is The Time!! I will be updating the Ticker at the top of the page on a weekly basis to show my total weight loss.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Afternoon Update..

Ok...so for lunch today I had a subway sweet onion chicken terriyaki sub on wheat with spinach black olives, and red onions and salt and pepper with some sun chips and a diet coke...

Then when I got home I got on the treadmill and walked 1 mile and burned 161 calories. (almost burned off those sun chips!!)

Wish me luck for tonight cause I am getting into the danger zone now...for some reason after 5pm I get an appetite like a grizzly bear...Gonna go have a sugar free popsicle now(only 30 calories and no fat)....

Cat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home