Finally Getting The Lead Out

My journey to finally getting the lead out of my ass and doing something about my weight...before it gets out of control.Hey I'm not getting any younger...Now Is The Time!! I will be updating the Ticker at the top of the page on a weekly basis to show my total weight loss.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Today's Progress So Far

Today's food so far....

Half of a supersonic breakfast burrito...(I know it is not a good thing to eat when you are dieting but I was hungry!!)

Today's Exercise so Far....

I did part of Fitprime Metaboost...(until my butt felt like it was gonna fall off) and then popped in the Winsor Pilates 20 minute workout and did that. Maybe I will get on the treadmill later for some walking who knows..

So for my first day on the wagon it was decent...not stellar but not like I ate an entire Burger King or something..Ha ha..

Anyways my soap is on so maybe I will put that on and walk on the treadmill while I watch it...what a novel concept!!

Cat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home