Finally Getting The Lead Out

My journey to finally getting the lead out of my ass and doing something about my weight...before it gets out of control.Hey I'm not getting any younger...Now Is The Time!! I will be updating the Ticker at the top of the page on a weekly basis to show my total weight loss.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tuesday Morning...

Billy Blanks' Tae-Bo Cardio

So I got up this morning and had lost 2.2 pounds!! Guess Rabbitt food isn't so bad for you after all..

Today I am going to be doing Billy Blanks' Tae-Bo Cardio. It's kind of a long workout so I seriously doubt I will make it all the way through...especially since just getting up and down off the couch and the *ahem* toilet is a challenge for me today....Guess I actually do have muscles in my tushie after all...sad to say but I guess I haven't been using them for much lately so yesterday they got a good workout and now they are not happy with me at all. So here's my goal for today...Get through at least 25 minutes of the Tae Bo cardio and walk for 30 minutes on the treadmill. I would also like to get 8 glasses of either Propel Fitness Water or plain water down...

So that is my goal for today in a nutshell...I am off to murder myself with Tae Bo...will check back in later today to let you know how it is going..

Cat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home